I am guessing most of you hitting this page already know who I am, but if you don’t, the main things that might be useful to know I have dot-pointed below:
- I wrote Overcome neck & back pain; Simon & Schuster published the current, 4th edition. It has a bunch of accompanying DVDs and CDs, and its own DVD Update, that has the latest and greatest versions of all the requisite exercises
- In addition, I am the author of Stretching & Flexibility (also published by S&S); it has a 3.25 hour DVD of its own as well as a DVD Update to keep it current
- Workshops on this and related material are taught all around the world; I am in Canberra currently, but am about to head to Vancouver.
- See my site for full details.
- Commercial photography has occupied some of my time for 30+ years. All my work is part time—this is how work should be, I feel.
I hope you enjoy this attempt to include you in what I am thinking about, and if we can get the technology working, I intend to vlog (video-blog) here, too, from time to time.
Cheers to all, KL